Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Animal Jobs images

Large Rectangle

Some cool animal jobs images:


Belle Haven Raft of Birds
animal jobs
Image by Mr. T in DC
Raft full of birds on the Potomac River, off Belle Haven Marina, just south of Alexandria, Virginia. Most of them are Ring-billed Gulls (Larus delawarensis) but I see one Great Black-backed Gull (Larus marinus), a Double-crested Cormorant (Phalacrocorax auritus), and what looks like an American Crow (Corvus brachyrhynchos), though it would be cool if it was a Fish Crow (Corvus ossifragus). The plastic owl clearly isn't doing a very good job of frightening off the birds!


Hat Modeler
animal jobs
Image by Let Ideas Compete
I better keep my day job.


Glacier Park Deer 2
animal jobs
Image by BLGphoto
I know, I did a crappy job with the exposure settings for this shot. Oh well, adrenaline will do that to ya every now and then. I was shocked, however, at just how calm this deer was with my presence. I shot a whole series of pictures with this deer and never once felt like I was getting within his "comfort zone." Living in Montana I'm so used to preventing one of these animals from introducing himself to my truck bumper that I forget just how beautiful they are.

Banner