Leaderboard
728x15

The washing of Missy Mad

Large Rectangle

Check out these video of animals images:


The washing of Missy Mad
video of animals
Image by Ben.Millett
You can watch a video about this here and here (links to vimeo).


The washing of Missy Mad
video of animals
Image by Ben.Millett
You can watch a video about this here and here (links to vimeo).


WESTERN SCREECH OWL SONG
video of animals
Image by Fool-On-The-Hill
I toke this video after I had called in some Screech Owls up City Creek Canyon, Wasatch mnts., Utah, by mimicking their call. I know of a likely nest site there. At one point I had 3 of them in the Oak brush calling and chasing each other around. I guess I had caused quite a stir. One of them even dove at me and practically touched my face with its wing feathers. I sometimes hear these owls in my back yard at night too.

Banner